Now Hiring Construction Workers
Carpenters, Framers, Laborers, Installers Needed
Construction Workers (carpenters, laborers, installers)
Office Environment Company (OEC) is looking for individuals with construction experience to work on our field crews installing Division 10 and 12 building materials (wall protection, whiteboards, building accessories, partitions, etc).
- Install per drawings and make field changes as appropriate.
- Coordinate with project manager or lead prior to install to understand plans and scope of project. Solve issues when able in the field.
- Learn new products and become an expert on installation.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of Commercial Carpentry, Framing or Doors and Hardware Installation
- Highly motivated and driven to join a winning TEAM
- Valid Drivers License – Comfortable driving large trucks and towing trailer
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
OEC offers a competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Career advancement opportunities
Visit https://oecworks.com/about/careers/ and click on the right job to send us your resume.