OEC is a growing company and we are looking for talent to join our team. We create amazing places for employees to work. Our furniture division delivers industry-leading Interior Design, furniture, and architectural solutions. Our construction division provides flooring, door, and hardware solutions to general contractors and building owners.
OEC is looking to grow and currently has a great opportunity for a Division 8, 10,11 and 12 installers. As a member of our installation team, you will work on various specialty construction projects. You will receive training as well as have opportunities to grow and become a leader.
The job includes the following responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay and Benefits
We are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team. If you are currently or want to become a sales professional, we will give you all the tools you need to build a stable and lucrative long-term career as a Workplace Consultant. Don’t bother applying if you are lazy or toxic. Do apply if you want to work hard in a fun and professional environment where learning (and earning) never stops. We are looking for individuals who want to be with us long term. No prior experience needed.
• Constantly strive to break into large, competitively-held accounts
• Actively solicit new business and develop additional business with current clients
• Network in the local community and actively become involved in organizations
Build relationships of trust with current and prospective customers
• Develop and maintain relationships with current clients. Look to increase the amount of business we do with major clients
• Provide proactive value-add client interactions
• Develop an annual strategy for each large account. Execute upon the strategy and record process in CRM accordingly
Provide solutions to current and potential customers
• Meet with customers to determine needs
• Provide detailed information to design department if a rendering is needed
• Provide data to sales support team so a quote can be provided to the client
• Ensure all details necessary for a successful installation are handed off to project manager
• Prepare quotes accompanied by drawings and present solutions to clients
• Cross sell architectural building solutions, moving, audio visual integration technology and other services
• Follow up with clients upon job completion and solve problems
• Timely respond to phone calls and emails from clients and colleagues
• Proactively use CRM to improve communication and productivity
• Regularly complete continuing education in sales, product knowledge and business development
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a dynamic sales leader to join our specialty construction team.
Drive revenue and achieve personal and team financial goals
⦁ Win commercial construction projects
⦁ Develop and maintain relationships with current clients and prospects including facilities managers, general contractors, architects and end users; actively solicit new business
⦁ Focus on business development and relationship building in Idaho and the surrounding states
Manage sales and estimating team
⦁ Set goals and lead estimating team to accomplishment objectives
⦁ Meet with team members weekly to review successes and solve problems
⦁ Provide quarterly feedback and reviews on performance
⦁ Hire and retain top talent
Estimate projects and handoff to Project Manager
⦁ Accurately estimate materials and man power to complete projects
⦁ Work with each estimator to achieve quantity and volume of bids per week
⦁ Follow up within 48 hours following bids to ensure all the information was received; follow up weekly thereafter
⦁ Provide all necessary material and labor information so projects can be ordered correctly
⦁ Manage the change order process. Proactively look for opportunities to add value to the projects.
Product and sales knowledge
⦁ Regularly complete continuing education in sales, product knowledge and business development
⦁ Become an expert in architectural building solutions (division 10) and doors and hardware (division 8)